So coincident, another book about cat quotations. This book is so miniature that can be carried in one's pocket. Can be bought in Swindon bookshop. Cat fans would like to take a glimpse of a few pages through the following link :
Meow ! Meow !
Charles M. Schulz
This is a book full of wisdom quotes from famous persons in the past and at present. Through the presentations of cats, make this book very special.
P.S. - This book can be bought in 三 聯書店.
There are a few number of cats postcards attached.
Strongly Recommended !(Already finished reading half of it!)
Just remember I had these 2 books. They are easy reading, touching and genuine. The story is about James, a former drug addict, encountered Bob , a street cat. The pair became inseparable until now.
Please visit the following link if readers want to know more about them.
Recommended, although the medium of language is mainly Swedish(with Chinese and English subtitles). Adventures begin after Allan, a hundred year old ' escaped ' from his elderly home. The story is a bit exaggerated but not dull. What impressed me most is that there are quite a number of inspirational lines (金句)from Allan and the ending is surprisingly happy. The director also brings out the mentality of old people not wanting to be confined in an elderly home.
P.S. - The actor who plays the role of Allan is only in his early 50's.
This is quite a boring documentary film. Focusing on aspects of Tai Wan which is rarely known to the public. For those who are interested in arts, photography, design... etc., will find it worth watching because the film was shot from a high altitude revealing the beautiful landscape and scenery. The public release will be in a week's time.
Feline edition of Il Divo
An interesting article, especially for cat lovers. For details,
Thank Ruth for sharing.
時限: 20 秒 (時限終結前請勿往下看答案)
1 = 5
2 = 25
4 = 625
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FIVE RIDDLES I HAVE SEEN....THE ANSWERS ARE AT THE BOTTOM (Don't read the answers before you finish solving the riddles).
RIDDLE #5 IS AMAZING. IT SHARPENS THOSE GENES IN YOUR BRAIN AND STALLS ALZHEIMER'S FOR YEARS!!
1) A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms.
The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years.
Which room is safest for him?
2) A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3) What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away ?
4) Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
5) This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
1) The third room. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead. That one was easy, right?
2) The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry (shot; held under water; and hung).
3) Charcoal, as it is used in barbecuing.
4) Sure you can name three consecutive days: yesterday, today, and tomorrow!
5) The letter “e”, which is the most common letter used in the English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph.
Thank Mr.Swan for sharing !
Just watched the movie last night. It neither encourage nor discourage one 's religious belief, rather it makes one think deeply and accept ' death ' is natural , not to be afraid of.
I would give credit to the little actor who played the role ' Colton '. His performance is so ' real ', just like any 4 year old kid.